ATON’s Cyprus team is looking for Client service manager (https://www.aton.ru/
• Support of institutional clients on issues of non-trading operations (transfers of money / securities, corporate actions, reporting, tariffs, etc.);
• Analysis of corporate documents and questionnaires for identification purposes (KYC and AML) in accordance with legal requirements;
• Working with standard forms of agreements;
• Maintenance of the database - the timely processing and entering of data, connection of services and so on;
• Conducting business correspondence, communicating by phone, organizing meetings;
• Participation in projects;
• Interaction with other departments of the company;
• Support for Sales \ Trading Desk.
• Work experience from 2 years;
• Passport of citizen of the European Union;
• Knowledge in the field of legislation, first of all (MiFID, FATCA, CRS, etc.) will be a big advantage;
• Knowledge of English and Russian;
• Excellent communication skills, customer orientation;
• Willingness to travel;
• Willingness to work with a large amount of information, stress resistance.
• Office in Nicosia;
• Medical insurance for employee and dependents;
• Professional training paid by the Company;
• Career growth;
• Annual paid leave of 22 business days;
• Cypriot-Greek public holidays.