- не указан
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide. DataArt specialists help develop and support its services. We have helped the company to create web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
Modern IT-systems have allowed the company to increase the amount of its customers to over half a million. Retail provides a yearly profit of around £1 billion. But our client is determined to earn even more by reselling the technological tools that have led them to their success.Based on the new IT-infrastructure and the experience of its modifications, the company is working on developing a cross functional system that will be able to fit the interests of other companies that are interested in acquiring such systems. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross functional retail platform.
Developing and supporting services that provide the deployment and management of relational and NoSQL database technologies
Providing tools for monitoring, managing, alerting, and improving customer database performance
Developing and implementing automated processes that ensure the uninterrupted updating and correction of database vulnerabilities
Publishing documentation that enables a smooth transition of database services from the build and development phase to production support
Providing consultations, training, and mentoring for the development team
Active participation in upgrading systems
Root cause analysis and troubleshooting
Support for production systems, prepared for regular on-call duty
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience with Cassandra administration
• Familiarity with containers and container orchestration systems such as Docker / K8s
• A desire to work with open source technologies
• Comfortable to adapt to change and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
• Knowledge and skills in programming (Python, Go or similar)
• Experience in using monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty
• Basic knowledge of networking
• Experience in/understanding of supporting a 24×7 operation
• Experience of development using Scrum or other Agile methodologies
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
+38050 70 88 225 Компания: DataArt