Наша платформа решает проблемы маршрутизации транспортных средств, оптимизируя маршруты доставки грузов в более чем 900 городов по всему миру.
Routific is looking for an exceptional and ambitious engineer who enjoys architecting systems and developing in an agile development environment. As part of our tight-knit engineering team, you will be the specialist in building scalable, flexible systems with an emphasis on improving maintainability. You will be a key contributor to the engineering best-practices at Routific, while working closely with the rest of the engineering team. You will lead the technical design and implementation of our next generation delivery management platform.
We believe employee happiness brings team productivity. Company perks include: generous extended health benefits plan, free gym membership, unlimited vacation policy, education budget for conferences and workshops, top-of-the-line Apple hardware, electric sit/standing desks, and the state-of-the art Herman Miller Aeron chairs. We also cover relocation expenses and sponsor work permits!
• You have experience designing, building, and testing complex scalable systems
• You love mentoring, leading, and assisting other engineers
• You can explain complex systems or algorithms in a clear and concise way
• You have 5+ years of professional experience developing full web stack applications
• You continue to have a beginner’s mind and strive to constantly learn new things, despite your extensive experience
• You believe test automation is the only scalable way to ensure quality, and have built and maintained a complex automated test suite
• You have built or maintained a large-scale microservice infrastructure
• You have production DevOp experience in AWS and Dockerhttps://routific.com/